Marion (Ireland): Well, usually1 on a work day, I get up2 at half past six3 in the morning because I start work at eight o'clock. On the weekends I usually so I wake up at about5 9 or 10, sometimes6 11, depending on how tired I am. Usually I go to bed quite late7, which isn't very good but maybe about midnight, sometimes later. It depends. I find it difficult8 to go to sleep early.
Naomi (Australia): Well, I'm so I usually don't go to bed until about 3 a.m. in the morning and these days I have class10 from first period every day so I have to get up by about 7:30 or 8 a.m.
Jeff (Canada): What time do I get up and what time do I go to bed? I go to bed late and I try to get up early11. I like to get up early but getting up is a difficult thing to do12, so I try to go the bed early. I try to go to bed early, 11 o'clock, 11:30, before midnight, and I try to get up early, 6:30, 7, before 7:30, but it doesn't always work13.
Barbara (Australia): So, what time do I usually get up? Well, I usually wake up, maybe 5 or 6 in the morning, but I don't get up 14. I stay in bed for a while15 and 16 that the day is starting, maybe read a book or something, check17 my phone messages, and I get up at maybe 7:30, 8. If it's a day off18, I get up at nine or ten, and in the evening19 I usually go to bed around20 10, 11, sometimes 12.
Al (England): I get up when I want, usually in case I am working, unless21 I'm working. If I'm working I get up about 9, and I go to bed when feel tired22, so that's usually about 1 or 2 or 3 a.m.
Akane (Canada): What time do you usually get up and what time do you usually go to bed? I usually get up in the morning about 6:30, but that's only because24 I have to go to work. If I had a choice24 I would 25 because I really hate26 mornings. I try to go to bed at around 10 p.m. so that I can27 get enough rest28 that I can get up in the morning for work, but I'd really rather29 stay up late30, because I'm night person.
1. usually = normalmente
2. get up = levantar
3. half past six = 6:30
5. wake up at about = acordo por volta de
6. sometimes = as vezes
7. go to bed quite late = vou dormer bastante tarde
8. I find it difficult = eu acho dificil
9. night owl = “coruja noturna”
10. class = aula
11. to get up early = levanter cedo
12. a difficult thing to do = uma coisa difícil de fazer
13. it doesn't always work = nem sempre dá certo
15. for a while = por um tempo
17. Check = verifico
18. day off = dia de folga
19. in the evening = à noite
20. around = por volta de
21. unless = a não ser que
22. when feel tired = quando sinto-me cansado
23. only because = somente porque
24. I had a choice = se eu tivesse uma escolha
26. Hate = odeio
27. so that I can = de forma que eu possa
28. get enough rest = obter Descanso suficiente
29. I'd really rather = eu realmente preferiria
30. stay up late = ficar acordada até tarde