Lindsay (United States): I wish that I was1 a ballet dancer. I think that would be really awesome2 to be able to stand on my tiptoes3 and be a beautiful ballerina dancer, like a swan4.
Matt (United States): If I could choose one talent over anything else5, I think that would be to be able6 to write nicely7. My handwriting is so poor that even I9 have trouble reading it. So, if I could get a new talent, that would be to have nice handwriting.
Shiloh (United States): I wish that I could play soccer. A lot of my friends enjoy playing soccer. When you travel to other parts of the world, people love soccer, and I'm always because I don't know what's going on11 and I'm no good. So, I feel that if I was able to play soccer, I would with new friends and be able to meet11 some interesting new people.
Paul (England): I wish I was able to play the guitar to a high standard13. I have recently bought14 a guitar; however15, I'm yet able to play. It's something I feel that is also kind of a social thing16, where you can play a music, which people will always respond to and enjoy.
Tim (United States): I wish that I could sing. I can't sing very well, I feel, but there are a lot of people who think I would have a good singing voice. But since I'm not very 17 with singing and never really try, I don't know how to get better18. So, I wish I was just better at it .
Warren (Canada): I really wish I could speak some other languages. I studied French when I was a kid, and I actually have forgotten19 most of it now, so I would like to go back and learn that again. But I'd also be interested in learning some other languages as well20.
1. I wish that I was = Eu desejaria ser
2. Awesome = incrivel, fantástico
3. stand on my tiptoes = ficar na ponta dos dedosne
4. like a swan = como um cisne
5. over anything else = sobre qualquer outra coisa
6. to be able = ser capaz de
7. nicely = satisfatoriamente
8. handwriting = caligrafia
9. even I = até mesmo eu
11. what's going on = o que está acontecendo
12. meet = conhecer
13. high standard = alto nível
14. I have recently bought = eu comprei recentemente
15. However = contudo
16. kind of a social thing = tipo uma coisa social
17. since I'm not very
18. how to get better = como melhorar
19. I actually have forgotten = eu na verdade esqueci
20. as well = também